Terms and conditions of use
1. Registration and Passwords
Registration is not required to browse the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites. However, certain features offered on the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites may require you to submit certain personal information, such as your name, your postal address, your e-mail address, and billing information. When you register we may assign you a login ID and request that you choose a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login ID and password. You shall be responsible for any use / misuse of your login ID and password.
2. Your Submissions and User Conduct
Some Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites may enable users to submit materials to be viewed by or shared with other users. Any communication and/or submission(s) (collectively, "Submissions") made on any Redburn Solutions Ltd Site, including, but not limited to, any notes, reviews, bulletin board postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts, artwork, photographs and sound and video files will become the property of Redburn Solutions Ltd and can be used in any manner or form throughout the world without any time or other restrictions. Redburn Solutions Ltd shall be entitled to edit such Submissions as it sees fit, and it shall have no obligation to use material submitted. You are solely and fully responsible for the content of any of your Submissions to any Redburn Solutions Ltd Site. Your Submissions must strictly conform to the following guidelines:
- Your Submissions to the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites must originate with you and be accurate and current. Your Submissions must not infringe any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, publicity, or privacy rights.
- Your Submissions must not be harmful to minors in any way.
- Your Submissions must not advertise or solicit funds.
- Your Submissions must not use the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites to advocate or offer instructions as to illegal activities or to violate any applicable laws.
- You may not make Submissions if you are under the age of thirteen (13) without adult supervision.
Your Submissions must not be in violation of the guidelines set forth in these Terms & Conditions of Use. Any such violation shall be a material breach of these Terms & Conditions of Use. Redburn Solutions Ltd will remove from any Redburn Solutions Ltd Site without prior notice any Submissions that violate any provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use and will cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials and/or agencies in the investigation of any violations. In addition, Redburn Solutions Ltd may immediately and without prior notice terminate the right to access the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites of any user who violates these Terms & Conditions of Use.
You further agree that you will not circumvent our security features, corrupt any content or files on or obtained from any Redburn Solutions Ltd Site, interfere with or in any way disrupt our service or servers, or networks connected to our service or servers, or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation or these Terms & Conditions of Use.
3. Downloading Material from the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites
You are permitted to download only those materials specifically available to download from any Redburn Solutions Ltd Site for your personal use. Any material available for downloading from a Redburn Solutions Ltd Site may not be used for any other purpose other than your personal non-commercial use. You must not remove any notices or credits on the downloaded materials or delete, add, or otherwise modify the content of any such downloaded materials, unless you have prior written permission from Redburn Solutions Ltd to do so.
4. Ownership of Materials on the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites
The Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites and all the materials published or otherwise incorporated on the sites ("Content"), such as text, button icons, interfaces, images, software, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and other video and audio files are owned exclusively by Redburn Solutions Ltd or by others that have licensed their materials to Redburn Solutions Ltd. The Content is therefore protected by copyright, trade secrets, or by other proprietary rights. You may not copy, download, upload, modify, reproduce, transmit, delete, add to, distribute in any way, or otherwise use for any purpose any of the Content except as stated in these Terms & Conditions of Use, on any Redburn Solutions Ltd Site, or with the prior written consent of the owners of the Content.
In addition, any of the tradenames, trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively referred to as "Trademarks") that appear on the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites are owned by Redburn Solutions Ltd or others that have licensed their use to us. Other Trademarks will occasionally be added to the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites. These Trademarks may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of their respective owners.
5. Partner Sites/Linked Sites
The Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites may provide links to other websites for your convenience and enjoyment. Please note that if you access other websites through such links you do so at your sole risk. Redburn Solutions Ltd does not review, endorse, or control any content, advertising, products, services, or other materials on or available through those sites, nor is it responsible for any viruses, Trojan horses, or other items of a potentially destructive nature that they may contain. Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers, partners, or other third parties through any Redburn Solutions Ltd Site, including payment for and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third parties. You agree that Redburn Solutions Ltd and the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of any such dealings or as a result of the link to their sites on any Redburn Solutions Ltd Site.
Redburn Solutions Ltd IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT FOUND ON OR THROUGH ANY Redburn Solutions Ltd SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ADVERTISING AND LINKS. BY USING ANY Redburn Solutions Ltd SITE YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU AGREE THAT THE CONTENT IS OFFERED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN FULL.
The Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites and each of their publishers’ respective vendors, agents, licensees, officers, directors, shareholders and employees, shall not be liable for any and all injuries, actions, claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs or expenses, including reasonable outside attorneys’ fees, arising as a result of your or your child’s use of the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites. Redburn Solutions Ltd makes no guarantee of availability of service and it reserves the right to suspend, withdraw, change or discontinue any functionality or feature of the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites. Redburn Solutions Ltd WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE OR IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR HAVE CONSTRUCTIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
Redburn Solutions Ltd reserves the right to monitor Submissions by those who use the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites, but it is not obliged to do so. Redburn Solutions Ltd disclaims any responsibility for the Content submitted by users on or through any area of the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites including, without limitation, chat areas, bulletin boards, and e-mail. Redburn Solutions Ltd cannot and does not seek to limit the opinions and views of our users and such opinions and views, therefore, should not be taken to represent those of Redburn Solutions Ltd. Redburn Solutions Ltd does not represent that the Content and features on or offered through the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites are appropriate or available for use in all countries.
You agree to indemnify and hold Redburn Solutions Ltd, its officers, agents and other connected persons and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Redburn Solutions Ltd websites, including also your use of the Redburn Solutions Ltd website to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Redburn Solutions Ltd website
Redburn Solutions Ltd reserves the right to terminate this agreement and/or refuse service to you at any time without notice for any reason.
7. Infringement and Regulatory Complaints
Redburn Solutions Ltd is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. It will cooperate with any law enforcement authorities and comply with any judicial order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone downloading or posting materials, or otherwise using this website in violation of applicable laws. If you believe that your proprietary rights, including copyright, have been infringed by any Content posted by users of any Redburn Solutions Ltd Site, please notify Redburn Solutions Ltd by using the appropriate link on this website. If Redburn Solutions Ltd receives such notice it will promptly respond to, remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of any infringing activity.
When notifying Redburn Solutions Ltd of any claimed infringement, you must provide the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose work you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the work you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the work you claim to be infringing as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- your address, telephone number, and, if available, your e-mail address;
- a statement of your good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
8. Complaints Procedure
- You can make a complaint in writing, by fax, by e-mail, by telephone or in person. If you are writing, faxing or e-mailing your complaint, please provide your telephone number if a response by telephone would be convenient. If you are e-mailing, please state if a reply by e-mail is required and, if not, please provide a full postal address.
- If you know the name or title of an appropriate member of staff, please make your complaint direct to them (referring to this complaints procedure would be helpful).
- If you do not have this information, please get in touch with the Customer Services at Redburn Solutions Ltd, who will give you the contact details for the most appropriate person Hugh@RedburnSolutions.eu
- We will reply within 10 working days from when we receive your complaint. If it is not possible to give you a full reply within this time - for instance, because a detailed investigation is required - we will give you an interim response, telling you what is being done to deal with your complaint, when you can expect the full reply and from whom.
- That full reply will include details of who to contact next if you believe that your complaint has not been dealt with properly. This will normally be Hugh@RedburnSolutions.eu
You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Redburn Solutions Ltd Sites. If any part or portions of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall be declared invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain in full force and effect and shall be interpreted as closely as possible to the manner in which they were written. If any dispute arises between you and us regarding these Terms & Conditions of Use, the dispute will be governed by the law of the United Kingdom and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts. These Terms & Conditions of Use set forth the entire agreement regarding all of the matters contained herein and should supersede all prior agreements or negotiations concerning the subject matter of these Terms & Conditions of Use.